Qualification: CMA/ACCA/CA (Finalist)
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Assistant Manager Finance & Controlling job is available in Karachi for one of the leading multinational pharmaceutical company. Candidates having CMA/ACCA or CA finalist along with 2 to 4 years of work experience are required.
The job role of Assistant Manager Finance & Controlling is to assist and support finance and controlling in the areas of financial planning, forecasting, controlling, accounting and reporting as per group accounting manuals, group reporting, local management reporting/analysis and management of fixed assets (placement instruments)
- Assist in preparation and submission of diagnostic division’s annual financial budget proposals (T3) and final confirmation thereof (T0)
- Assist in development of five-year business plan through using best pratice financial planning system
- Work with Business to build their annual budgets and forecasts
- Collecting and compiling information for submission of monthly outlook/forecast as per guidelines and directives issued in this perspective
- SAP CO Module Master data creation / maintenance, CO Monthly closing
- Assist in submission of various adhoc reports and information to the region/group as and when required
- Responsible to carry out timely and accurate monthly management reporting of key financial elements of the division
- Communicate senior management the reasons behind the product/department performance and results. Provide recommendations for improvements
- Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on customer’s profitability
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiative and preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- Calculation and booking of various provisions e.g. inventory devaluation, sales force incentives, rebates and chargebacks etc.;
- Assist in ensuring correct accounting of transactions by the accounting team
- Responsible to report incident/ accident immediately to SHE department. Attend/ complete all requisite on-line and F2F training (Role specific, Safety Responsibility and Compliance) within specified time limit to ensure the learning outcome after the training has been implemented.
- Basic operational knowledge of SAP
- Financial Planning & Forecasting
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Advance MS Office
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Finance & Controlling in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th November, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.