Qualification: BE Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Assistant Manager Engineering is required in Karachi for a Pharmaceutical company. Resource required having BE degree in Mechanical, Electrical and Industrial with 2 to 5 years of relevant experience. Engineers looking for a career opportunity in Karachi apply now.
Assistant Manager Engineering job role is of pharmaceutical operations and the engineer must have knowledge to manage and repair machinery, innovate if necessary to meet GMP requirements and to manage the daily plant operations including HVAC Systems.
- Determines engineering requirements by conducting inspections and analytical tests; analyzing and synthesizing data; maintaining control charts; determining root causes; preparing bid specifications.
- Resolves engineering problems by collecting and analyzing information; researching, analyzing, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques; recommending solutions; preparing drawings, schematics, and diagrams; evaluating components, materials, and suppliers; resolving design integration issues; developing specifications and safety standards; performing installations.
- Maintains project team accomplishments by communicating essential information; coordinating actions; obtaining expert input; reviewing open issues and action items; contributing information to team meetings and reports; escalating project completion impediments.
- Meets cost standards by preparing cost-benefit analyses; tracking and reporting expenses.
- Complies with codes and regulations by complying with requirements; preparing permit applications, plans, and compliance reports.
- Analytical Tools
- Attention to Detail
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title “Assistant Manager Engineering” in the email.
Last date to apply 3rd September, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.