Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Assistant Manager E-Channel job is available in Islamabad with a Leading Telecom Company. Resource required having Bachelors degree with Specialization in Computer Science/Computer Engineering whereas Masters will be preferred. Candidates must have 3 to 4 years of working experience in Startup environment / Telecommunication.
Assistant Manager E-Channel job role is to develop complete understanding of online channels, cloud based services, API design principles and best-practices in the internet world.
- Identify gaps, conduct business analysis, propose solutions and supervise timely implementation
- Responsible for conducting detailed analysis of product and customer requirements
- Responsible for the conceptualization of requirements into product features, Use case definition, Prioritization and functional design, Implementation
- Stay up-to-date on the evolving Telco market and competitive landscape
- Lead and influence a cross-functional team responsible for implementation of the product idea
- Lead the product development lifecycle; develop detailed functional specifications for existing and new products
- Represent the product management function in development and QA activities; interface with the IT and engineering team to ensure products are developed, tested and deployed to specification
- Support road map planning and provide leadership to ensure that products remain ahead of the market, valuable to its users
- Act as an Agile/Scrum product owner and develop detailed requirements and stories for the development team; ensure that product requirements are well understood by development leads
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Responsible for risk mitigation and escalation management
- Regularly apprise management and key stakeholders on project progress
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading & Writing) in English
- Sound understanding of E-commerce, web, app, IOT, Cloud computing, M2M, IOE, Online Charging Models, etc.
- Understanding of development languages and technologies will be a plus.
- Innovative, proactive and customer focused
- Should be able to work well in a pressure situation
- Influencing, Convincing and Negotiation Skills.
Apply now at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager E-Channel in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 8th April, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.