Sector: Logistics / Transport
Qualification: B.B.A. / M.B.A.
Experience: 1 - 3 Years
A leading FMCG company is offering Assistant Manager Distribution – Planning job in Karachi. The preferred candidate for the job must possess a Bachelors / Masters degree in Business Administration from a highly reputed university and at least 1 Year and at most 3 Years of relevant experience in distribution of fast moving goods.
Assistant Manager Distribution – Planning will be working in the Head Office in Karachi and will be responsible to develop timely data and insight to monitor progress which will enable the team to make real-time decisions. Assistant Manager Distribution – Planning will be assisting in distribution of finished products by improving and implementing strategies, meeting deadlines and ensuring smooth operations.
- Overall responsibility and accountability for warehouse and logistics for FMCG products including, but not limited to, formulating tactics to tackle distribution issues, optimizing terms and planning trucks etc.
- Responsible for the overall planning of outgoing goods flow, and resource management
- Assisting in optimization of the distribution routes
- Formulating strategies for distribution of products
- Reporting to the Manager, being accountable for assisting in developing distribution strategies and their execution as well as for dealing with any issues that arise.
- Maintaining benchmarks, reporting KPI data in order to monitor and improve overall performance of the distribution plan.
- Develop timely data and insight to monitor progress which will enable the team to make real-time decisions
- Tracking and reporting the channel and rsquo;s progress against plans (Strategy, Change Requests, Budgets)
- Forecasting demand and trend changes affecting the distribution process
- Analysing data and market activity
- Identifying, escalating and resolving problems where appropriate and inform management accordingly.
- Completing all assigned tasks in accordance to departmental procedures efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy and quality.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management / Inventory Management Systems. (Oracle, SAP etc.)
- High proficiency in MS Office
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships with peers
- Strong negotiating and influencing skills
- Time management skills
- Analytical skills
Apply by sending your resume to: email@example.com
Mention Assistant Manager Distribution – Planning in the email subject
Last date to apply: 17th May, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.