Qualification: BS / MS degree in marketing
Experience: 3 to 4 years
Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing job is available in Karachi with a Leading Printing Press. Resource required having BS or MS degree in marketing, with proven working experience of 3 to 4 years in digital marketing. The candidates must have experience in leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing job role is to plan, develop, and timely implement digital marketing and branding for achieving sales and marketing objectives. Manage brand and ensure its correct usage on all marketing materials and communications as per Ethical Marketing and Social Media policy.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Assist other team in Marketing for meeting departmental objectives and take opportunity to contribute in all marketing activities, programs and events.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends).
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Proven experience to work within tight deadlines schedule with immaculate language skills.
- Communication skills
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager – Digital Marketing in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 31st November, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.