Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 5 years
Assistant Manager Channel Planning resource is required in Islamabad with a leading Telecom company in Pakistan. Candidates having minimum Bachelors, however MBA degree will be preferred with minimum 5 years’ experience of Sales Management and Channel Planning apply now for the job.
Assistant Manager Channel Planning job purpose is to ensure constant secondary sales growth from distributors to retailers, in their respective regions aligned with the company objective & strategy as well as commercial policies in order to achieve sales target.
- Devising and setting KPI’s for sales teams in accordance with company objectives.
- Revision of sales staff commission policies as per industry and company standards.
- Target setting of Products for Channel Partners aligned with company targets & objectives
- End to end responsibility of designing and executing Trade Promotions for alternate Sales Channel
- Constant review of Alternate Channel commission policies in consideration of industry standards and company objectives
- Independent Market Intelligence of all sales channels to monitor sales performance
- S&D sales activity and growth tracking against all set Sales KPI’s
- Detailed Channel Commission & Revenue analysis
- Monitoring Channel Partner activities in relation to company SOP’s and ensuring compliance i.e. Direct Sales Officers tracking, Vehicle Management, Sales Activities.
- New channel expansion including E-Channel, Mobile Commerce, Retailer Stock ordering system, Trade Visibility, Pricing and Commissions
- Identification of channel gaps by observing channel presence at site level, Plan accordingly fill these gaps with channel teams with respect to Retailer, Subscribers and Availability.
- Ability to work with deadlines, targets and under pressure.
- Good Analytical, planning, organizing and problem solving skills
- Adaptable to fast-moving environment.
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Self-motivated & flexible
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Channel Planning in the email.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.