Qualification: B.S. / B.E. / B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 2 to 3 Years
Assistant Manager Central Engineering job is available in Lahore with a leading FMCG company of Pakistan. The ideal candidate for the position should have a degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3.3 CGPA from a reputed engineering university of Pakistan with 2 years or more of experience in a relevant engineering role.
Assistant Manager Central Engineering will be responsible for all central engineering tasks pertaining to monitoring repair and maintenance activities, inventory management, material ordering from vendors in Lahore, Pakistan and improvement projects related to engineering.
Assistant Manager Central Engineering reports into Factory Engineering Manager for the Lahore based factory and has below key responsibilities:
- Responsible for centrally tracking the repair & maintenance activities with focus on planned maintenance for area outside production hall which includes Civil, Electrical (Gensets, HV supply network, motors etc), mechanical structures (hoist, chain blocks, platforms etc) and Utility areas (WWTP, HVACR etc)
- Develop planned maintenance calendar for utility, civil and electrical areas
- Track planned maintenance compliance and share tracker on weekly/monthly basis
- Looking after Engineering store operations including:
- Inventory management
- Material ordering
- Store excellence – Inventory turnover, 5S, time to retrieve spares, down time due to unavailability of spares
- Ensures Store System data hygiene and cost posting into correct cost center
- Repair & Maintenance Cost Control and MRO buying controller:
- Process PR/RC in Ariba for Engineering Spares, Services as a first review before it comes to factory engineer
- Physical verification of engineering contractor services bills on sample basis for R&M and CapEx both
- Set department and area wise R&M cost targets on basis of historical trends. Monitor weekly and monthly performance against set targets
- Improvement Projects in Engineering Areas
- Review of current infrastructure and system for engineering areas to identify at least 2-3 improvement projects on annual basis
- 2-3 projects within specified budget
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to multi-task
- English Writing / Speaking competency
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point)
- SAP knowledge
Apply by sending your updated CV / Resume to: email@example.com
Mention Assistant Manager Central Engineering in the subject.
Last date to apply: 14th May, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.