Experience: 2 plus years
Assistant Manager Brands Protection Function job is available with an FMCG company in Karachi. The ideal resource required for the Assistant Manager Brands Protection Function job must have done graduation with 2 plus years of experience.
Assistant Manager Brands Protection Function will be responsible for ensuring smooth delivery of service to the customers and safeguarding business interests in compliance, litigation and adding value through actions against counterfeiters and infringers.
- Managing Data-Base of Civil & Criminal Litigation related to actions against counterfeiting and infringement.
- Liaison with Service Providers engaged for Brand Protection actions and external counsel.
- Clearance of bills related to Brand Protection function.
- Preparation of cost analysis.
- Data-Base of raids and actions against infringement and actions.
- Updating global database and generation of reports for local dissemination.
- Managing of complaints received in respect of C&I from CD and Brands and interfacing with the external service providers.
- Assisting Brand Protection Managers north and south and in the Brand Protection function.
- Maintaining TM and IP records for C&I cases and actions.
- Coordinate for conduct of C&I cases.
- Assisting Legal Director in liaison with the industry alliance on Brands Protection (ACIF) and supporting public awareness campaigns.
- Safeguarding business interests in compliance and litigation.
- Adequate documentation and record keeping for the functions mentioned above.
- Know-how of business environment
- Office procedures and database
- Litigation skills
- Self starter / passion for growthBias for Action
- Communication skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Brands Protection Function in the e-mail
Last date to apply is 11th March, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.