Sector: Media / Advertising
Qualification: Bachelors / Masters
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
Assistant Manager Brand is required in Islamabad for a leading telecom company in Pakistan. Ideal resource must have Bachelors / Master’s degree preferably in Marketing or Business management with 4 years of work experience in brand management (Experience of launching new brands, handling TV productions etc.)
Assistant Manager Brand job role is to development of brand strategies, consumer insight generation, communication strategy, idea development; responsible for end to end campaign execution (including TVC development).
- Responsible for assisting in: development of brand strategies, consumer insight generation, communication strategy, communication big idea development; responsible for end to end campaign execution (including TVC development)
- To achieve brand objectives i.e. Business objectives, Marketing/advertising objectives, Communication objectives.
- Developing and launching new products and services in coordination with respective product/segment managers.
- Monitoring, evaluating and applying learnings from Brand Health Indicators and other researches.
- Provide meaningful input in development of marketing plans.
- To work in close coordination with the creative agencies to achieve brand objective.
- Providing strategic as well as tactical input to segment teams regarding brand related communication.
- Managing the relationship with advertising agency/agencies for efficient and cost effective communication solutions.
- To propose and ensure delivery for the digital, sponsorship, partnership & media platforms resulting in brand growth.
- To understand competitors strategy & working and proactively propose counter measures.
- Knowledge of ATL, BTL, digital and social media
- Knowledge of film production, TVC making and creative concept execution
- Lateral Thinking
- Project Management skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Brand in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 24th June, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.