Sector: Accounting / Finance
Qualification: Masters in Finance
Experience: 10 to 15 years
Assistant Head – Financial Accounting job available in Dubai for one of the leading Multinational FMCG Company. An ideal candidate should have done Masters in Finance along with 10 to 15 years of relevant work experience in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
Assistant Head – Financial Accounting job role is to provide financial advice by studying operational issues; applying financial principles and practices; developing recommendations.
- Prepares monthly statements by collecting data; analyzing and investigating variances; summarizing data, information, and trends
- Responds to financial inquiries by gathering, analyzing, summarizing, and interpreting data
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities
- Assist the financial director in creating financial reports on a regular basis
- Provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions
- Interpretation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Goal setting skills
- Communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Head – Financial Accounting in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 26th February, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.