Qualification: MBA - Marketing
Experience: 4 to 5 years
Assistant Brand Manager job is available in Islamabad with a leading Telecom Company. Interested marketing professionals having Masters in Marketing/Advertising/Strategy or MBA degree with 4 to 5 years of Brand Management experience from FMCG or Telcom or Agency apply now.
Assistant Brand Manager would be required to do media management and work with on-ground activation team. Strategic brand management and Operational brand management will be looking working as Assistant Manager Brand.
- Assist the brand team to develop and execute brand strategy.
- Develop and execute yearly brand campaign calendar.
- Be the brand steward and evangelist to take relevant brand strategy and execute decisions.
- Understand the business and own and develop brand assets and overall brand philosophy.
- Develop and execute all brand communications across all consumer touchpoints.
- Develop relevant brand briefs for channel and consumer touchpoint teams.
- Maintain and update brand visual vernacular and all brand elements.
- Maintain brand budget and ensure target sales to OPEX ratio.
- Manage diverse internal teams and external partners to deliver work and timelines.
- Understand the business from user department perspective to execute campaigns.
- Complete ownership and management of the creative agency.
- Drive all execution teams to deliver brand campaigns including media, OOH, activation, digital, retail, franchises, and internal brand execution teams including.
- Develop and create relevant market research exercises for brand with the CVM team.
- Develop consumer insights and competition strategy reports.
- Ownership of all Ad test research.
- Develop and execute market and consumer segmentation exercises in the organization.
- Manage and develop direct reports and build a collaborative culture.
- Should be analytical in approach but execute it with a creative spark.
- The ability to look at problems differently and solve them creatively.
- Has the ability to judge creative output for all customer touch-points
- Knowledge of strategic brand management.
- Knowledge of operational brand management.
- Knowledge of stakeholder management.
- Team management and team development skills.
- Knowledge of marketing research, segmentation and analysis.
- Analytical mind-set with budget management skills.
- Project and time management skills.
- High level of initiative and assertiveness.
- Be able to understand, develop and execute creative output.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Brand Manager in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 25th October, 2017
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.