Experience: 5 to 6 years
Area Sales Manager (Project) job available in Lahore for a Manufacturing Company. An ideal candidate should have Bachelors degree along with 5 to 6 years of relevant working experience in private sector of building material firm.
Area Sales Manager (Project) job role is to have prior experience in building material segment and good relations with key stakeholders like Engineering Consultants and Architects, Contractors and Client Organization(s).
- To manage quarterly sales targets and visit ongoing projects
- Responsible for revenue generation across all products through sales team
- To set weekly sales schedule for sales executives by conducting weekly meetings and motivate them to achieve targets
- Strategizes and plans the sales process management, forecasting, profitability, new product development, market research and brand strategy
- Should demonstrate leadership skills while nurturing key values of team-work, integrity and sales excellence.
- To identify trainings for employees’ regarding to sales working under his supervision
- Should be responsible for Managing sales planning and execution with coordination of Sales Manager
- Should have track record of managing sales of products/services to Building Projects (preferably MEP & HVAC) and/or Infrastructure Projects (Water & Waste-water, Energy & Power)
- Ideal candidate should have worked in Central Region covering Lahore, Faisalabad, etc. and must have team supervision experience
- Provide critical insight and contribute to the development of the organization sales segment’s strategic plans
- Strong business understanding
- Excellent presentation skills
- Relationship and team building
- Communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Area Sales Manager (Project) in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th September, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.