Qualification: ACCA/CA (Inter)
Experience: 4 to 6 Years
AM Internal Audit job is available in Karachi for one of the leading manufacturing company. Candidates having ACCA/CA (Inter) qualification along with 4 to 6 years of experience preferably in manufacturing or FMCG companies in internal audit / Risk Advisory Services (RAS) department are required.
The job role of AM Internal Audit is to execute audits and perform specific tasks as per Audit Plan.
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy.
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste.
- Perform and control the audit cycle including risk management and control management over operation’s’effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process.
- Maintains internal control systems by updating audit programs and questionnaires; recommending new policies and procedures.
- Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report; discussing findings with auditees.
- Analyses audit results to determine methods for increasing profits and decreasing unnecessary costs.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned depending on situational, periodical, operational or company requirements.
- Knowledge of Risk Management
- Knowledge of IA standards
- Knowledge of regulatory standards
- Analytical skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Report writing
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title AM Internal Audit (Karachi) in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 26th December, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.