Sector: Sales & Distribution
Qualification: BBA (Marketing)
Experience: 6 to 8 years
AM Grid Performance & Analytics job is available in Islamabad for one of the leading Telecommunication Company. Candidates having BBA degree in Marketing along with 6 to 8 years of relevant experience preferably in Telecom industry are required.
The job role of AM Grid Performance & Analytics is to monitor GIS support and enable effective Area management of grids and policies to ensure optimum distribution efficiency.
- Provide tools that generate reports for decision makers to control the market, process the profit & loss for any network investment.
- Site relation and tagging with channel hierarchy (retail to grid level) Franchise induction and termination processing in context of area distribution.
- S&D KPI merger with Engineering KPIs to ensure collateral efforts at grid level.
- Identification of new areas with commercial potential (or strategic importance) for expanding network coverage.
- Site categorisation based upon geographic footprint and cultural norms.
- Providing Geo-Marketing related support to other departments ·
- Channel management under every site for optimum profits.
- Analysis and reporting of KPIs including revenue/subscribers of new & existing cell sites.
- Establishing channel eco system under new physical sites for commercial viability.
- Geo Coding & Ad-hoc analysis to answer complex business questions.
- Custom tailored Product development and deployment for channel management & revenue generation.
- Knowledge of Channel Development
- Strong Analytical skills
- Innovative & Proactive approach
- Strong Interpersonal & Presentation skills
- Multitasking skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title AM Grid Performance & Analytics in email.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th January,2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.