Industry: Micro-Finance Bank.
Sector: Finance Department
Qualification: BS/BBA/MBA with Majors in Finance/Account
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Assistant Manager Finance job is available in Karachi for one of the Micro-Finance Bank. Candidates having BS/BBA/MBA with Majors in Finance/Accounts along with 2 to 4 years of relevant working experience are encouraged to apply.
Assistant Manager Finance job role is responsible to manage Account Receivables, Bank Reconciliation, Taxation
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risk
- Analysing market trends and competitors
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Adaptability skills
- Work ethic
- Project management skills
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Finance in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 19th March, 2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.