Qualification: Master’s in Finance / ACCA/ CA/ CFA
Experience: 4 to 6 years
AM Financial Reporting Job is available in Karachi for one of the leading MNC. Candidates having a Master’s degree in Finance /ACCA- Qualified /CA (Inter)/CFA from a reputable institute along with 4 to 6 years of experience of financial reporting in large scale organizations are encouraged to apply.
AM Financial Reporting Job role is to assist in the preparation of monthly reports, generate monthly revenue & expenditure report for global reporting and assisting team in performing reconciliation of account receivables & payables.
- To assist in the preparation of monthly reports
- Responsible to generate monthly revenue & expenditure report for global reporting
- Attending meeting with partnering restaurants (when necessary)
- To assist team in performing reconciliation of account receivables & payables
- Responsible for treasury & fund management
- Responsible for managing team with payments & receipts
- Supervising collection team for defaulter protocol
- Recording revenues in accounting software
- To perform record keeping of all financial operations
- Familiar with IFRS and local reporting requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent analytical aptitude
- Team orientation
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Proficient in accounting software
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title AM Financial Reporting in the email.
Last date to apply is 10th August,2021.
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.