Experience: 5 years
Assistant Manager Corporate Planning job is available in Islamabad with a Leading Telecom Company. Resource required having Masters / MBA degree with minimum 5 years of working experience in segments, postpaid pricing & Planning.
Assistant Manager Corporate Planning job purpose is to provide support to the regional teams in terms of corporate business acquisition, while maintaining the profit margins set by the Management and Ensure the overall Business Segment Performance and Revenue Growth.
- Development of tactical plan to align overall business strategy with on ground channels.
- Working on commercial development of current and future products, services and processes on the SME / Corporate, SOHO & M2M roadmap.
- Monitor and report segment performance and status according to standard reporting procedure. Timely Reporting of all business segment KPI’s to Top management and business stake holders.
- Creating and managing campaigns for the segment to derive the customer behavior towards higher consumptions and better experience. Development / Execution of BTL marketing campaign for respective business segments.
- Conduct thorough product analysis through internal and external feedback and create business cases with cost benefit analysis for product improvement.
- Team building skills
- Quantitative/qualitative Analytical Skill
- Proven Research skill
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and influence key decision makers to reach business objectives
- Leadership Skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Assistant Manager Corporate Planning in the email.
Last date to apply for the job is 6th February 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.