Sector: Customer Services
Qualification: Bachelor (BCS/BIT,MIT/MCS Engineer) / BA
Service Support Centre Agent job available in Lahore for one of the leading Telecommunication Company in Pakistan. Candidates should be Fresh Graduates in BCS/BIT,MIT/MCS Engineer or BA including CCNA/MCSE Training along with working experience in the relevant field.
Service Support Centre Agent job role is to register all the complaints, queries and suggestions of customers in the System, take complaints when needed.
- Able to trouble shoot and deeply analyze the assigned SR and will try to resolved as FCR if possible, otherwise prepare incident report with all snapshots of tools and rout to SD or BZ-Ops as SR
- Responsible to provide FCR (First Call Resolution) by taking ownership of the complaint/ information
- Responsible to suggest the key points to improve the work and efficiency for contact center to the Senior CSE.
- Accountable to follow the grids/ standards/ policies given by the management however must exceed expectations of the customers while taking into account the needs of the organization.
- A SSC agent is responsible to update him/herself regarding the products/ policies, to provide customers with accurate and reliable services
- Ensure presence in pre or post shift meeting
- Necessary to attend any training session/ refresher course being conducted by the management
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction throughout the process from the 1st call to complete problem resolution and provide complaint reference for future correspondence to the customer
- Excellent Communication Skills & Soft Skills
- Calls/Customers Handling
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Multitasking by providing different customers with respective and different product information
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title Service Support Centre Agent in the e-mail.
Last date to apply for the job is 15th August, 2019
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.