Qualification: MBA/ BBA
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Affiliates & Partnerships Implementer Job is available in Karachi with one of the leading MNC for their marketing department. Candidates having an MBA/ BBA degree from a reputable institute along with 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in large-scale organizations are encouraged to apply.
Affiliates & Partnerships Implementer Job role is to facilitate the line manager to coordinate with and grow existing partnerships with key strategic partners for the company.
- Facilitate the line manager to coordinate with and grow existing partnerships with key strategic partners for the company.
- Lead the research, identification, prioritization and execution of new partnership opportunities to help the company achieve increased brand awareness, new customers and new revenue.
- Support line in the performance analysis & review of partnerships after each campaign/monthly and advise opportunities for improvements & further developments.
- Work with the marketing team to support campaigns with relevant partners, as and when required.
- Support the line manager to maintain a professional network for the company through active networking and meeting partners.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders for the execution of partnerships deliverable during the campaign and non-campaign initiatives
- Collaborate with external partners, including brands, video talent, KOL, influencers, hosts, and celebrity for affiliate content creation
- Create business proposals and approach potential business partner including but not limited to e-commerce, telecom service provider, advertising agency, production houses, media group, FMCG, Educational institutions, Health & lifestyle sector etc.
- Facilitate in on-boarding outbound and inbound affiliates on the company platform
- Work on IT tools & dashboards for reporting and data analysis
- Maintain a record of all affiliate partners and provide support to the line manager for growth hack initiatives
- Develop performance reports & presentations for internal and external projection of affiliates and partnerships function
- Excellent communication skills (speaking and writing).
- Ability to coordinate and follow up on various activities
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and willingness to work in a challenging work environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team
- Comfortable working knowledge of Operations
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title Affiliates & Partnerships Implementer in the email.
Last date to apply is 20th September,2021
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.