Sector: Cyber Security
Qualification: BSc (computer Science, Information Security)/ BE (computer Science)
Experience: 5 Years
SOC Manager is required in Islamabad for one of the leading Telecom Company in Pakistan. Candidates having BSc (computer Science, Information Security)/ BE (computer Science) with more than 05 years’ experience in cyber security leadership positions
The Job role of SOC Manager Exposure and growth within multiple information security domains leading to Head of SOC or head of Governance.
- You will lead the SOC and Incident Response Team (SIRT). Primary purpose is to serve as the organizational defense against cyber security threats.
- The role will own monitoring of cyber security posture of organization and all lead incidents response from discovery until resolution.
- You have the necessary personal traits to be the leader that takes charge and lead the handling of Advanced security incidents that may be critical for the company.
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience of advanced cyber security and incident handling
- Provide overall leadership and coordination during security incidents and investigations.
- Responsible for Monitoring of cyber security posture of organization and generate actionable reports.
- Responsible for overall incident handling of cyber security incidents and reporting to senior management including crisis management team and extensive coordination with Group stakeholders.
- Ensure that sufficient detection and response capabilities are in place and drive the deployment of relevant security tools across the environment
- Optimize the processes to respond and investigate attacks and service frauds.
- Develop and manage a local team of incident handlers and experts and ensure a good relationship with external parties
- Drive the identification of root cause, and provide subject matter expertise in mitigations.
- Support and guide on organizational, technical, operational and corporate challenges resulting from incidents.
- Strong team builder and stakeholder management skills
- Coordinate and communicate with SOC/CERT and relevent vendors.
- Ensure team is motivated to deliver on adhoc schedule and generate reports on timely basis
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks in a high- pressure environment.
- Innovation in presentation layer to enable business stakeholders better.
- Should be able to analyse, understand and recommend solutions to complex problems.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly mention the job title SOC Manager in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 12th May, 2020
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.