Industry: Manufacturing and Production
Qualification: DAE / Certification of Boiler Engineer (1st class)
Experience: 1 to 2 years
1st Class Boiler Engineer job available in Karachi for a leading Multinational Rubber Manufacturing Company. Candidate should have done Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering along with DAE / Certification of Boiler Engineer (1st class) with 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in power plants or boiler, engine, and mechanical rooms.
1st Class Boiler Engineer job responsibility is to maintain heating systems in the boiler, engine, and mechanical rooms. Moreover, to handle equipment such as low-pressure boilers, high-pressure boilers, power boilers, steam boilers, and hot water heating systems.
- Installation of all boiler auxiliaries including fans, and feed water pumps.
- Maintaining a safe working environment with all applicable environmental, health and safety policies
- Performing tasks like replacing defective valves, filters, or steam gauges on a heating system
- Perform troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repairs operational abnormality or problem
- Maintaining the operations of a plant during an assigned period.
- Operates boilers and auxiliary equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform emergency operations during unit trips and abnormal operating conditions to place plant equipment in a safe operating condition
- Regular check on water treatment plant
- Erection, commission and operation of plant.
- Technical skills
- Complex Problem Solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision making skills.
- Analytical skills
Apply at email@example.com
Kindly mention the job title 1st Class Boiler Engineer in the email
Last date to apply for the job is 30th November, 2018
To apply Online Fill-in the form below and submit Fields marked with asterisk(*) are mandatory.